Stabilize your grill at 450F. Place a Soap Stone or Cast-iron Griddle on the grill surface and let it come to temperature.
Season the cooking surface with the EVO. Slightly season the Salmon fillet and place down on the hot surface. Sear and cook for 1 ½ minutes then flip to sear the other side.
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Oil
- 8 ounces Kvaroy Arctic Salmon
After you flip the fish, place the chopped bok choy, mushrooms, ginger and garlic on the hot surface in a pile. Cook for 1 minute then splash the vegetable mixture with sake, sambal and soy and toss the vegetables with your tongs then using a fish spatula, flip the salmon onto the pile of seasoned vegetables and close the dome for 4 minutes and allow the fish to gently steam to an internal temp of 130F as the vegetables cook. After 4 minutes, remove the fish from the vegetables and reserve. Fold in the cilantro into the grilled vegetables.
- 3 Heads Baby Bok Choy, chopped and cut into 6th
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, Fine Mine
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 1 Each Portobella Mushroom, Gilled and Broken up Into Bite Sized Pieces
- 1/4 cup Sake
- 1 tablespoons Sambal
- 1 tablespoons Tamari or Soy Sauce, Less Sodium
- 1/4 Bunch Cilantro, Rough Chopped
Plate ½ cup of quinoa salad, top with seared vegetables and transfer the grill seared salmon right on top. Enjoy!