Stabilize your grill at 500°F. Set up the grill for direct searing.
Make the Honey Cumin Lime Dressing. Use half of the dressing, marinate the large, diced Salmon for 30 minutes. Reserve the second half for dressing the dish.
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 colve Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper (fresh cracked)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Blister sear the salmon giving it some char but still keeping it rare to medium rare.
Place all of the salad items including the grilled salmon on a presentation plate and drizzle the reserved dressing over the top. Enjoy!