Stabilize the grill at 450°F. Season the steak on all sides with salt, then chili lime, then a touch of oil. Place directly on the grill grate.
- 1 E3 Ranch & Co. Baseball Sirloin
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lane’s BBQ Chili Lime Rub
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Cook each side for several minutes, dome down, until you have even caramelization and have reached your desired internal temp. (I prefer 125°F). Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 7 minutes. Slice thin for tacos.
Make your board pico de gallo and set aside.
- ½ Yellow Onion, Roughly Diced
- 1 Serrano Pepper, Diced
- 1 Tomato, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
Place 2 tortillas per taco on the grill, flip and place cheese on one and stack the other tortilla on top. Remove from the grill, place a dash of chipotle thousand island dressing on the warmed tortillas and top with cut steak and board pico de gallo. Garnish with queso fresco, hot sauce, purple cabbage and avocado.
- 12 Tortillas, 2 per Taco
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Mixed Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Queso Fresco
- 2 tsp Lane’s BBQ One Legged Chicken Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Purple Cabbage, Sliced Thin
- ¼ Avocado, Diced