Add all of the marinade ingredients into a gallon bag
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 3/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
Submerge the bone-in short beef ribs in the bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Once you are ready to grill bring your Kamado Joe to 500-550°F.
As your grill heats up, prepare the yogurt sauce by combining all sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- 1 cup plain whole-milk greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Grill short ribs for 3-4 minutes per side, until you reach your desired doneness or an internal temperature of 130-135°F.