Make the Honey Sriracha Buffalo Sauce. Whip the melted butter into the rest of the ingredients. Use ½ of the sauce for marinade and reserve the other half for basting.
- 1/2 cup Lane's BBQ One Legged Chicken Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey (raw)
- 2 tablespoons Butter (unsalted)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce or Tamari
Start by making an Ampled Up Blue Cheese Dip. Combine all ingredients below in a bowl and fully incorporate. Gently fold in the cheese crumbles last. Reserve for later.
- 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola or Roguefort Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper (fresh cracked)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 cups Blue Cheese Dressing
In a non-reactive container, marinate the salmon strips in half of the buffalo marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours.
Stabilize your grill at 450°F. Slightly oil your grill grates.
Skewer the marinated salmon slices with the soaked skewers.
Place the salmon skewers on the hot grill surface so that the salmon is searing but the skewers are hanging over the edge of the grill away from the flame. Sear for 1 minute, then flip and baste with more buffalo sauce. Cook for 1 more minute (look for an internal temperature of 125 to 130°F).
Transfer to a presentation plate and garnish with chopped chives. Finish thedish with lemon slices and a bowl of blue cheese dipping sauce. Enjoy!