Stabilize your grill between 450 - 550F. Install your sear surface and allow it to come to temperature. Today, I have chosen the Kamado Joe Soapstone.
Season the fillets, oil your sear surface, drag test the fillet and lay both fillets presentation side down, close the dome and sear for 1 minute. Flip the fillets and cook for 1 more minute.
- 1 Each Flounder fillet (Top Side Split in half)
- 1 tablespoon Lanes BBQ Q-Nami
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
Top one fillet with the crab mixture then top the mixture with the other fillet and close the dome until you reach an internal temp of 140 -145F (Roughly 2 minutes more)
- 4 ounces Lump Crab Meat
- 4 ounces Back Fin Crab Meat
- 1/2 Each Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons Dukes Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lanes BBQ- Qnami
Once the fish has almost reached the desired internal temperature, pour the teriyaki glaze over the stack. Transfer to the presentation plate, garnish with a bit of chopped parsley and enjoy!