-12 chicken wings
-2 cups bread crumbs
-1 cup flour
-1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the milk and eggs.
2. Rinse chicken wings and place in egg wash.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend the bread crumbs, flour and Parmesan cheese together. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the dry mixture in a one gallon sealable plastic bag and place the egg-washed chicken in the bag.
5. Seal the bag and shake until all the chicken wings are coated. Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to allow the coating to set.
6. Heat the grill to 250F, insert the heat deflector with the plate in the bottom position. Insert the cooking grate. Insert the grill expander if necessary.
7. Evenly distribute the chicken in the grill, close the dome with the draft door and top vent fully open.
8. Allow the temperature to rise to 300F, then close the top vent down with just the daisy wheel holes fully open. Adjust air flow to maintain temperature. Bake chicken for 45 minutes, turning them over once and distributing the chicken wings for even doneness. Typically, the back of the grill will have a slightly higher temperature.