Buffalo Chicken Nacho style potato chips!
Buffalo Chicken Nacho style potatoes! These are so flavorful and are pretty easy to make as a nice appetizer for the game or get together!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Grill Used||Kamado Joe|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 1 chicken breast
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3-4 teaspoons of buffalo wing sauce, adjust to your taste
- ½ cup bleu cheese
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- homemade potato chips or regular ones
You can use regular potato chips or you can make your own by thinly slicing fresh potatoes and with a light coating of canola oil and a sprinkle of kosher salt. Cook them on the KJ grill at 300°F for approximately 20 minutes or until they are lightly turn brown.
1. Season your chicken breast anyway you like and cook until no longer pink. Set aside and allow to cool, then shred.
2. In a small bowl mix together sour cream and wing sauce.
3. Lay potato chips on a baking sheet deflector with little to no overlap. Drizzle with wing sauce and then top with chicken, bacon, bleu cheese, and scallions.
4. Cook on the KJ at 450F place pizza stone on top of heat deflector and cook till cheese starts to bubble usually 5 to 6 minutes!