Easy Pizza Dough Recipe
This is a very easy and good pizza doe recipe!
|Prep Time||40 minutes|
|Grill Used||Kamado Joe|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
• 1.5 teaspoon (tsp) active dry yeast
• 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
• 2 1/4 cups pizza flour
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 teaspoons white sugar
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm (110 degrees F) water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat KJ to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Cover with your favourite sauce and toppings and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.