Beef Shoulder Perfection
A simple recipe for tender and juicy beef in 30 minutes.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Grill Used||Kamado Joe|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
1 Beef shoulder
Dale's Steak Seasoning
1. Marinate the shoulder in Dale's for 15 minutes
2. Preheat grill to 500°F
3. Sear each side 3 minutes each with top and bottom vents fully open
4. Close bottom vent to 1" opening and top vent closed with daisy wheel half open.
5. Allow temperature to slowly drop to 375°F (about 10 minutes)
6. Check internal temperature 5-7 minutes after closing down vents (120°F for medium rare, 125°F for medium)
7. Take shoulder off grill and wrap in aluminum foil, then wrap in a towel, let sit for 10 minutes.
8. Slice in thick pieces and serve.