Steak Caesar Salad
A "beefy" salad with robust flavors.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Grill Used||Kamado Joe|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
1 cup olive oil
4 cloves galic
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Juice from half a lemon (or 2 tbsp)
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 raw egg
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1. Mix oil, garlic and egg and blend well.
2. Mix in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
3. Coarsely tear or chop romaine lettuce and put in a serving bowl and refrigerate.
4. Grill steak to preferred doneness and allow to sit two minutes before cutting.
5. Drizzle dressing over lettuce and add croutons.
6. Cut the steak in thick strips and add to the top of the salad.
7. Sprinkle shaved Parmesan cheese on top and serve.