Big JoeTM 24″
Sharing the same uncompromising design and functionality of the Classic II, but commanding even more cooking surface, the Big Joe is our most versatile kamado and perfect for large families or entertaining a crowd.
- Premium 24″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 50” W x 54” H x 31” D
- Cooking Surface: 24” diameter / 452 sq. in.
- With Grill Expander: 604 sq. in.
- With Two Sets of Grates: 904 sq. in.
- With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 1,056 sq. in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F
KONTROL TOWER TOP VENT
Our rust-proof, all-aluminum top vent maintains your exact air setting throughout dome opening and closing, and is fully weather-resistant and rain-proof.
PATENTED SLIDE-OUT ASH DRAWER
While other kamado grills expect you to awkwardly sweep out ash that collects beneath the fire box, our Classic II, Big Joe and Stand-Alone models integrate a first-of-its-kind drawer that takes the hassles and mess out of emptying your ash.
AIR LIFT HINGE
Other kamado grills allow the dome to fall or slam during lifting or closing, but our breakthrough hinge reduces dome weight by 96%—so you can lift it with a finger and stop it wherever you want.
Breakage is eliminated with our new Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, a six-piece, durable design that radiates and retains heat for hours and hours.
STAINLESS STEEL LATCH
The category-leading, ultra air-tight seal of our self-activating latch locks in heat and smoke for the perfect cook.
WIRE MESH FIBERGLASS GASKET
Our all-new, double-thick gasket is engineered to handle extreme temperatures and maintain a superior air-tight seal, with industry-leading heat technology that gives it 10X the life of any other industry gasket.